Saturday, March 2, 2013

...And She has A Name!!!!

 
The weather has been quite good here in Texas lately (sorry to those of you living up north!) which allows me to keep plugging away at the boat outside. As the work progresses, I have had many new faces appear in the driveway to ask questions about our boat, the building process, and "what's her name?"
 
This week, I finally told Kathy of my idea, she liked it, and the name has been set in stone. (so to speak!) Without getting into the personal reasons for our choice here, I present...
 
 
It's been a "spirited" week of progress on the build as well. Work has continued on the companionway hatch and the cockpit coaming. With the completion deadline (May 17th) fast approaching, it is comforting to see something in the driveway on the trailer that resembles a boat!!
 
 
....just a tired, happy Captain!

 
Time to get back to it! Have a great weekend!
 
Sail On...
 
Pirate
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment