Friday, October 19, 2012

Kathy Has A Sundeck!

 
The moment has finally come to cover up all those little mistakes with nice big chunks of plywood!! (shush...don't tell anyone!)
 
Some days I just have to remind myself that this IS an amateur project! I'm completely convinced that if you were a perfectionist with a build like this, you would NEVER finish it! You would keep remaking parts over and over again until you, plain and simple, ran out of gas. Maybe someone has the patience to take 10 years to build a 15-foot boat. I'm NOT that guy!  I just keep pluggin' away and do the best I can....
 
I can visualize the tanning lotion flowing already!

 

I've discovered something else. Shopping for parts has gotten more expensive since we turned the boat over. When it was upside down, a trip to Lowes was about all you needed to keep going. Now, I spend alot of time shopping at BOAT stores! Way more fun, but WAY more expensive! :)
 
Sail On...
 
Pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment