Saturday, April 27, 2013

SSShhhhsssshhhhh!!!!!! Don't tell her.....! :)

 
The fact that there hasn't been many pictures of Kathy on this blog is by design. HER design!
 
She has been sanding her butt off inside the boat and now painting this week as we get close to completion...but DON'T tell her I posted this picture! She'll KILL me! :)
 
talk about a new hair color!!!!
 
 
I've been varnishing a ton, but haven't had the chance to take any pictures yet, so I'll get those on soon as I can.
 
"Spirit of Jessica" is coming together quickly now. We should get our registration numbers, etc back from the sign shop this week. From there, it's mostly reassembly work and LOTS of little details. More pix soon!
 
Have a GREAT weekend!
 
da Pirate and da Sawdusty Babe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment