Monday, September 24, 2012

Be Careful What Ya Wish For...!!

 
Was that me whinin' about having to wait for the fiberglass to cure before painting? Was that me implying that I had time on my hands? Oh boy, what a mistake!!
 
It kinda reminds me of the old biker saying, "I just started out changin' spark plugs...the next thing ya know, I was painting the frame!"
 
My buddy (former buddy now) tells me he ordered too much topsoil and I could take as much as I needed for free. I innocently replied I could use a pickup truckload and my back has hurt ever since!
 
Topsoil leads to yard work, yard work leads to....well, WORK!!!
 
I knew our yard needed help, but I didn't expect to fix that problem right now!
 
OK, it needs ALOT of help!
 
 
 
diggin leads to dirt...

 
dirt leads to grass....
 
 
and grass leads to the before mentioned sore back!

 
...but even I have to admit, the "after" picture sure beats the "before" picture!!
 
But having said that, I can't wait to get back to the boat project tomorrow! Somehow, the prospect of painting the hull seems much easier now!
 
(BTW, I did sneak out and finish the skeg so it's ready for paint, too!)
 
 
It can't ALL be work!
 
Pirate
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment